Sunday 31 December 2017

Gift Card Holder (Power Poppy and Aurora Wings)

Mitzi from Aurora Wings draws these ADORABLE sprites for any and all occasions, and this little cutie is from this year's Holiday Ensemble and is called Hot Cocoa Sprite. I really wanted to try making him look like a panda, so I got out my blacks and grays and this is what I came up with. I just LOVE this little guy in his bear suit!


This month, Aurora Wing's Challenge is "Anything BUT a Card", so I made a cute little gift card holder.


The instructions for making the holder came from Power Poppy's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. The actual instructions I used can be found on this post, which is Day 2 of the challenge.



It turned out SO CUTE! Thanks AW and PP for the image and the idea!



6 comments:

  1. Too cute! What a sweet little drawing, perfect for this gift card holder. Darling job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy! Thank you ever so much! I just saw your gorgeous creation over at Power Poppy today. LOVE the colour combo and you put it together so beautifully!

      Delete
  2. Love, love, LOVE Hot Cocoa Sprite as a panda, Sonya! Not only is your coloring spectacular, but you've added a red mug making this project in my most FAVE color scheme EVER! Love the pretty little border, too. Thanks so much for joining our "Anything But a Card" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwww, thanks, Donna! I, too, love red with black and white! It just makes such a statement, you know!?!?

      Delete
  3. I LOVE seeing the Hot Cocoa Sprite in a PANDA suit, Sonya! Soooo cute! What a beautiful gift card holder in red, white, and black! It's festive, elegant, and most undeniably cute! Perfect gift! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mitzi! Your sprites are such fun to work with :)

      Delete

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...