Thursday 4 January 2018

New Year, New Plan

It's a brand new year! I don't really make resolutions per se, but I do make plans, set goals, and create a vision for what I want the year to look like. I was so thrilled to have found this awesome Habit Tracker from Sarah Renae Clark, which you can purchase HERE.

Sarah makes all kinds of colouring pages, books, holiday ornaments, etc. If you click on her name in the first paragraph, it will take you to her Facebook page, where she's posted lots of pictures and information. You can also go directly to her store HERE.

I chose to colour my tracker in pinks, with the words in blue-green. Copics used:
Words: BG78, BG75, BG72, and BG10.
Border: R39, RV29, RV25, RV13. 

I also used a Spectrum Noir pen - PP1 for the lightest pink colour.

Now to fill in the habits I want to improve upon and plan a system of rewards! This is going to be fun! 



Do you make New Year Resolutions? If you don't, do you do something else?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...